Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Update

It's St. Patrick's Day, or, as I call it, Amateur Day! Seriously. Play some real Irish music, for heaven's sake.

Anyways, neither Ria or I have working internet on our laptops. She had to order a new one, and it doesn't get here until tomorrow. So thanks, Guy, for letting me borrow yours real quick like this.

Next time I post something, I'm hoping it's a battle report. With pictures and everything. Until then, stay class. Check out my friend Evan's Ork blog, Waagh Grimbad. I'm following it, so I'm sure you can look it up on my profile somehow. No pics yet, but it's amusingly written.

Until next time, keep painting your miniatures, you lazy gits. Full Props to Derek, for his 98% painted Necron army. It looks pretty badass. I enjoy seeing an army of opponents that isn't that same grey colour as everyone else. Get it together, people!

1 comment:

  1. Shameless selfpromotion!
    waaaghgrimbad.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete