Saturday, February 12, 2011

Update, no new pics.

Grettings, minions! Or, minion. I have a follower. That's nice, thanks Hilton. It's appreciated. Time for some updates!

The only Guard stuff I have left to paint are two autocannons, 10 Ogryn, and maybe a handful of random models. And one Commissar. And the Baneblade. Not a baneblade, it's one of the variants that I can't keep straight. I promised myself awhile ago that I wouldn't buy any more wargaming stuff until my guard army is done.

But I ordered a Bretonnian Battalion on Friday. I'm going to start a fantasy army, from scratch. I'll probably chronicle it here, too. But they won't be getting  here for awhile, so I'll endeavor  to finish my guard force. Also planning on buying the Imperial Sector, a week or 2 down the road. We need more buildings.

So, anyways, if you're reading this: Become a follower. Leave insightful or sarcastic comments. Is there anybody out there?!?!?! haha.

My next post will be all about my Commissar models, and close ups of a few well painted Guardsmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment