Saturday, November 26, 2011

I bought Evan's Imperial Guard stuff from him. My army expands.

I bought my friend Evan's IG collection. It's added almost half again my original numbers.

I have taken and posted some pictures. Please enjoy. If a further sense of scale is needed, that's all laid out on a 4x4 table.




Creed/Kell Company Command Squad with all advisors and bodyguards

Straken Company Command Squad with two bodyguards

Lord Commissar

6 Commissars

1 Priest

2 Standard Bearers

3 Squads of Stormtroopers (28 troops)

5 Ratlings

Guardsman Marbo

7 Platoon Command Squads (35 troops)

16 Fully equipped line squads (160 troops)

55 Extra Troopers (Conscripts, or combine with unused elements of Platoon Hqs to make Veteran Squads.

9 Autocannon Teams

6 Lascannon Teams

6 Heavy Bolter teams

6 Mortar Teams

3 Missile Launcher teams

1 Sentinel

3 Chimeras

9 Leman Russ Tanks (4 Vanilla Russ, 3 Plasma Executioners, 2 Demolisher (only one pictured))

1 Basilisk

Grand Total Time: 9 Command Squads, 7 Commissars, 28 Stormtroopers, 215 Infantrymen, 30 heavy weapon teams, 3 chimeras, 9 Leman Russes, a sentinel and a basilisk.

That's at least 1800 points of Heavy Support. (I HAVE 2000 pts, there's another demolisher I don't have sponsons on that wasn't in the picture.) Now I feel like I can REALLY take on Josh's traitor guard. The only problem I actually had against his list was pitting my (plasma armed) Executioner tanks against the Blood Pact's Main-line Battle Tanks, of which I originally only had 1. I now posses 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment